Containerization of large/oversized machinery
Operating out of our Dorval, Quebec facility, Export Depot serves the export industry by offering freight consolidation, machinery disassembly, container loading, and related logistics. Export Depot is an industry leader in the development of specialized techniques for the disassembly and loading of heavy equipment such as Mack trucks, buses, excavators and many more.
Our ability to utilize container space has saved our clients in some cases up to $20,000. And that’s on the shipment of only one machine! In the shipping business efficiency and maximization of space is the key to success.
Machinery & Equipment
The Export Depot team has many years of experience of sourcing agricultural machinery, construction and grain handling equipment for our overseas customers at a very competitive price directly from auctions.
Perhaps what most differentiates Export Depot from other service providers is our ability to disassemble and load more machinery and equipment into containers than others.
In order to assist our customers’ mechanics and operational personnel we can provide detailed information on the reassembly.
- Source, disassemble and containerize new and used farm machinery and construction equipment
- Provide spare parts and replacement parts
- Thoroughly inspect machinery and equipment prior to shipment
- Guarantee sourced machinery will be “field ready” when received
- Maximization of container space with machinery and equipment
- Creative ability to disassemble and containerize large machinery and equipment
- Assist with reassembly, proper operation and maintenance of machinery and equipment
For more information about our services, please contact us at (514) 421-1655 or at email@example.com